by Ted Tschopp
Posted Comments Webmentions Catagories: https://tedt.org/category/Religion.html
- - Doing Religions Right in DCC
- - Factions, Ideologies, and Religions in Role Playing Games
- - Communion of the Saints in the Age of the Internet
- - More on the Fast for Lent
- - Fasting for Lent
- - Ideas of things I need to think about - Garden State
- - Martin Luther on Beer
- - One Plus One Equals Three for Very Large Values of One
- - Sex, Gardening, and Science
- - What is Christianity?
- - Man is a Verbavore
- - Rain in Los Angeles
- - Hell and Christianity
- - Happy Advent
Every role playing game that I have ever run into with the exception of Dogs in the Vineyard has done religions wrong in role playing games. These are my notes on how to get DCC closer to a relgious system that works for a believer and a role player.
What does Advent mean to you? What is that sense of yearning and longing we all have for something.