Category: 🎲 Dungeon Crawl Classics
Step into the realm of Dungeon Crawl Classics with this specialized collection of writings by a seasoned RPG enthusiast. From campaign guides to character builds, explore in-depth articles that enhance your DCC experience. Whether you're a player or a Dungeon Master, find the resources you need to elevate your game.
- Gamma World Weapons in MCC & DCC
- The following is a conversion of rules for Gamma World's Traditional weapons in Mutant Crawl Classic.
- Firearms in MCC & DCC
- The following rules are what I have collected from around the internet for the use of firearms in MCC & DCC. I will be playtesting these by converting a Gamma World module to MCC.
- Doing Religions Right in DCC
- Every role playing game that I have ever run into with the exception of Dogs in the Vineyard has done religions wrong in role playing games. These are my notes on how to get DCC closer to a relgious system that works for a believer and a role player.