by Ted Tschopp
Posted Comments Webmentions Catagories: https://tedt.org/category/Draft.html
- - Character Status, Communities, and Cryptic Alliances AKA How Gamma World Does Alignment
- - Of Maps and Monsters, the Right way to Populate a World Part II
- - Increasing in Rank in MCC with Archaic Alliances
- - Power Cells from Gamma World in MCC & DCC
- - Gamma World Weapons in MCC & DCC
- - Firearms in MCC & DCC
- - Mutations in Gamma World
- - Doing Religions Right in DCC
- - Of Maps and Monsters, the Right way to Populate a World Part I
- - Nukes and Radiation in Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition for Gamma World
- - Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Rules for Gamma World Weapons and Armor
- - Factions, Ideologies, and Religions in Role Playing Games
The following is an integration of rules for Gamma World's Rank Advancement with Mutant Crawl Classic.
The following is an integration of rules for Gamma World's Power Cells with Mutant Crawl Classic.
The following is a conversion of rules for Gamma World's Traditional weapons in Mutant Crawl Classic.
The following rules are what I have collected from around the internet for the use of firearms in MCC & DCC. I will be playtesting these by converting a Gamma World module to MCC.
During the days of Tech Level VI, a lot of time was spent by Artificial Intelligences and bioengineers to come up with ways to modify humans, animals, and plants. During this time all sort of transhumanism and animal / plant uplifting took place. After the cataclysm many of these strains granted their species advantages in survival. The following attempts to recreate the understanding these people had and make sense of this information.
Every role playing game that I have ever run into with the exception of Dogs in the Vineyard has done religions wrong in role playing games. These are my notes on how to get DCC closer to a relgious system that works for a believer and a role player.
Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Rules for Gamma World Weapons and Armor.