Senior Enterprise Architect, Software at Southern California Edison
by Ted Tschopp
I am the Enterprise Technology Architect responsible for SCE’s IT Product engineering and development strategies. I build and maintain SCE’s strategy, technology roadmap, and platform management direction for over 500 products, leveraging multiple architectural models.
- Developed a comprehensive AI strategy that guided a cross-functional team in successfully integrating machine learning algorithms to advance business objectives.
- Formulated and executed an enterprise-level AR/VR strategic plan, focusing on the design and deployment of immersive experiences to enhance employee training and customer engagement.
- Crafted a desktop automation strategy that streamlined repetitive tasks across multiple departments, aiming for increased productivity and reduced manual errors.
- Initiated the integration of AIOps into the company’s IT operations through a strategic approach, leveraging machine learning and analytics to automate and optimize routine operational tasks.
- Spearheaded the strategic redesign and relaunch of a customer-facing website that saw the decommissioning of over 1,000 servers and 50 applications, and executives a seamless transition to the cloud, all while integrating best practices in user experience and analytics that led to the increase of engagement and conversions.