Practice Lead & Solution Architect for SCE.com at Southern California Edison
by Ted Tschopp
I served as the technical team lead and the single-point of contact for technical accountability on SCE’s eCommerce channel, overseeing the project from concept through completion.
- 50% cost savings on SCE’s first mobile app for iOS and Android
- $12M savings on SCE.com rebranding project’s costs using agile methodologies focusing on expected outcomes
- Seat on IBM’s Digital Experience Customer Advisory Council
- 20 index point increase in user satisfaction through a mobile first strategy
- Developed technology portion of business case for capital program - $70M
- 40% increase in self-service transactions
- 10 x increase in mobile page views to +40% of site traffic
- 75% increase for turn on/off service and 75% decrease in manual order processing
- Represented SCE’s digital and ecommerce interests on the Utility Information Technology Benchmark (UNITE) group.